Modal Contact Form Installation
Modal Contact Form set up
- Make sure you are using WordPress 3.1 or later and that your server is running PHP 5.2.4 or later (same requirement as WordPress itself)
- Download the plugin
- Extract all the files.
- Upload everything (keeping the directory structure) to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Contact Modal Form settings menu and fill your email address to can receive emails
- Select form fields you want to display (phone and email are optional)
- Insert a shortcode
where you want to have your contact button
- In case you want or need to create a customized CSS, name it as lb-modal-contact-form-custom.css and place it into '/plugins/lb-modal-contact-form' folder
- In case you don't need modal window but just need a contact form, you can disable modal window (select "off" in this case)
link to this extension : Modal Contact Form WordPress plugin
Partager la publication "Modal Contact Form Installation"